The Lusk Clan

The Lusk Clan

Monday, April 6, 2015

T-32 Days

Other than being about the worst blogger ever, I also have been pretty lacking in posting anything regarding my baby girl and the past 241 days. I can't help but wonder if it is due to the fact that she is the third, and you know how people say the third babies get the shaft with pictures and memory books etc. Part of me thinks its due in part to the fact there has been a lot of heartache surrounding her pregnancy and our baby making history. But, more than anything it probably has to do with the fact that I'm a lazy bum...

Regardless, I realized last night that we are only 32 days away from meeting our baby girl.

32 DAYS! That is nothing!! I freaked out a little when I realized that. On one hand it seems like a long time since we discovered our exciting news.



On the other, not so much.

We have been busy getting things ready for our girl. We've bought a new to us van. Oh, how I love our beautiful "mama wagon".

While Scott was out of town for a week recently I redid Josie's nursery. I figured that since we had used the same bedding for Maggie and Ellie, we were due a change. Throughout the first trimester I KNEW that we were having a boy. Like, would have bet money on it. So, I began planning for our superhero nursery. Then, we had an ultrasound revealing Josie not Jacob would be joining our family. I still planned on a super hero nursery, why not...until I got to the fabric store and found these beautiful prints. A week later, I had crafted, sewed and covered my way to a Pinterest worthy nursery for my girl.








Josie and I have been doing well as we both grow, her growth is much more exciting to me than my own, but I suppose it comes with the territory. Feeling lots of contractions off and on. Lots of indigestion too. Other than that we are making it.



The To Do List grows as the days shorten. I have big plans of creating a summer schedule to keep us from wasting the day and making fun memories instead. I have my grocery list ready for the many frozen meals I will be preparing. We'll see if my lazy bum tendencies get in the way of those plans.

Until then, we keep a close look out at the calendar and anticipate the exciting arrival of our Josie Rose!


No comments:

Post a Comment