The Lusk Clan

The Lusk Clan

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Pre-Baby Date


So May was a whirlwind. We were busy. BUSY.
In an effort to document our fun, I'm backdating these posts to include all the fun we had, since I didn't get around to posting them in a timely manner.

The beginning of the month we Scott and I decided that we would take the girls on a few dates separately to prepare for the arrival of their new little sister. Scott took Ellie to see Cinderella in the theater, while I took Maggie for her first ever pedicure.


She doesn't do new things well and was a bit apprehensive about sticking her feet in the water...and no way was she trying the massage chair.

Ok, it may not be so bad 
She likes it! She has asked several times to go back, she doesn't realize how expensive it is!

Her "Funny Face" for her Funny Face pancake
Fun night with my girl 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment