The Lusk Clan

The Lusk Clan

Monday, October 21, 2013

Single Mom for a Season





It has been a week. 

My prince moved to Kentucky to start his incredible new job, leaving behind the girls and I until our house can be sold. 

I'm understanding the method of "praying without ceasing." My petition is on my lips all day, requesting that His timing for my house to sell be as close as possible to my time, which is of course yesterday. I keep thinking though, there is a reason we are still here and not together as a family, and if there are things I need to be doing or changing, lessons I need to be learning I'm doing my best to figure it out. 

While we wait, and I try my hand at being a single mom. Obviously, my hat is off to the real single mothers out to there. Seems like the days are longer than I remembered, especially the hours from dinner to bedtime. 

We have been keepng busy with daily trips to the gym, the mall, or the outdoor shopping area. 
















Thankful for my girls and this time together, but continuing to pray that this season will be short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment